1. The Regulations define the rules for using the online store available at www.ciekawysklep.pl. The online store www.ciekawysklep.pl is run by Radosław Marek Kozłowski, an advanced businessman under the name: KADPOL Radosław Kozłowski (owner of the KADPOL bauble brand), with its registered office at ul. Kostrzyńska 39, 62-200 Gniezno, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Poland under the NIP number: 784-246-56-54. REGON: 387543203.
Place of business and delivery: ul. Kostrzyńska 39, 62-200 Gniezno. mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +48 600 111 594
2. These regulations specify in particular: the rules for registering and using an account as part of the online store, the terms and conditions for making electronic reservations of products available as part of the online store, the terms and conditions for placing orders electronically as part of the online store.
3. Customers may access the Regulations at any time via the link in the footer of the Regulations website.
4. The store sells goods in its offer, inter alia, via the Internet using the domain www.ciekawysklep.pl.
5. Orders in the Online Store can be made by registering a user account or from the level of the Guest profile.
6. Registration in the Store is voluntary and free. After its completion, an individual User account is created. Registration consists in completing and accepting the registration form. The condition for registration is acceptance of these regulations and providing personal data marked in the form as mandatory to be completed.
7. In the case of a consumer, i.e. a natural person performing activities in the Store not directly related to its business or professional activity, the mandatory data to be completed include: name and surname, address of residence (street, house or flat number, postal code, name of town), telephone number, e-mail address and shipping address. By placing an order as a Consumer, he declares that he is of legal age and has full legal capacity. The information and personal data provided by the Buyer are processed in accordance with the Data Protection Principles.
8. In the case of other entities, the mandatory data to be completed include: company name, Tax Identification Number, registered office address and shipping address, telephone number and contact person.
9. Orders in the Online Store can also be placed without creating an individual User account, thus resigning, among others the function of remembering contact details and the ability to track the progress of order fulfillment. When choosing this form of placing an order, however, it is necessary to provide the data specified in points 7 and 8.
10. The Store may at any time deprive the Customer of the right to use the Online Store with immediate effect in the event of a breach by the Customer of the Regulations, in particular when the Customer during registration at www.ciekawysklep.pl. provides untrue or inaccurate personal data, is misleading or infringes the rights of third parties, through the Store has violated the personal rights of third parties, in particular the personal rights of other customers of the Online Store, has committed other acts that will be considered by the website moderator as behaviors that are inconsistent with applicable law or general principles of using the Internet.
11. A person who has been deprived of the right to use the Online Store may not re-register without the consent of the Store.
12. In order to conclude a sales contract, go to the website www.ciekawysklep.pl, select the goods, take further technical steps based on the messages displayed to the Customer and information available on the website and confirm the order.
13. The choice of goods ordered by the Customer is made by adding them to the basket.
14. When placing an order - until the "Order with an obligation to pay" button is pressed - the Customer has the option of modifying the entered data and in the selection of goods. To do this, follow the messages displayed to the Customer and the information available on the website.
15. After providing the necessary data by the Customer using the Store, a summary of the order will be displayed.
16. In order to send an order, it is necessary to accept the content of these Regulations, provide personal data marked as mandatory and press the "Buy and pay" button.
17. Sending an order by the Customer is a declaration of will to conclude a sales contract with the Online Store, in accordance with the Regulations.
18. After placing the order, the Customer receives an e-mail. The Order Confirmation e-mail does not mean that the Store has accepted the order. After the order has been processed, it will be prepared for shipment and the Customer will receive another email which will contain information about the acceptance of the order and shipping details ("Shipping Confirmation").
19. The contract is considered concluded when the Customer receives the second e-mail message referred to above.
20. The sales contract is concluded in Polish, with the content in accordance with the Regulations.
21. If the payment is not made within 3 working days from the date of purchase to the appropriate bank account of the store, the sale will be cancelled.
22. The Seller reserves the right to refuse to sell goods in the event that the Buyer purchases these goods for resale as part of its business activity.
23. Delivery of goods takes place to the address indicated by the Customer when placing the order.
24. The delivery of the ordered goods takes place through the carrier selected by the ciekawysklep.pl store, hereinafter referred to as the "Courier".
25. The cost of delivery is PLN 20 gross in Poland.
26. Purchases over PLN 300 - free delivery.
27. The prices of goods are given in Polish zlotys and include all components, including VAT and customs duties.
28. The customer has the option of paying the order amount using the PayU electronic payment, which enables various electronic payment methods, including a traditional transfer.
29. The customer has the right to complain both in terms of the performance of the sales contract, the service of booking goods, and the performance of the contract for the provision of electronic services.
30. The Seller is obliged to deliver the goods to the Customer without defects.
31. Before collecting the parcel from the courier, the buyer is obliged to check whether the packaging or the product have not been damaged during transport. If the packaging of the shipment or the product shows signs of damage, do not accept the shipment and draw up a damage report in the presence of the courier or postman and contact the Seller immediately by phone or e-mail. Checking the shipment upon receipt in the presence of the courier is a necessary condition for pursuing possible claims of the Customer for damage or theft of the shipment in transport. However, drawing up a protocol is not a qualifier that decides whether or not the complaint will be considered negatively by the Online Store.
32. KADPOL Radosław Kozłowski is both a seller and a producer of goods sold via the Online Store www.ciekawysklep.pl. The manufacturer is liable under the warranty of the goods sold. All requests and claims should be reported directly to KADPOL Radosław Kozłowski.
33. The complaint should, although it is not a requirement to consider the complaint, be submitted to the Store on a legible form containing:
1. name and surname,
2. order number,
3. description of the non-compliance of the goods with the contract,
4. date of purchase.
34. Complaints can be submitted via e-mail at: email@example.com or by phone at +48 600 111 594. The cost of the call is in accordance with the price list of the network operator from which the call was made. The complaint will be considered within 14 days of its receipt.
35. Complaint regarding the provision of electronic services
1. The www.ciekawysklep.pl Online Store takes steps to ensure the fully correct operation of the platform, to the extent that it results from the current technical knowledge and undertakes to immediately remove any irregularities reported by customers.
2. The Customer is obliged to immediately notify the team of the www.ciekawysklep.pl store of any irregularities or interruptions in the functioning of the Online Store website.
3. Irregularities related to the functioning of the Store may be reported by the Customer by e-mail using the contact form at https://ciekawysklep.pl/contact.
4. In the complaint, the Customer should provide his name and surname, correspondence address, type and date of occurrence of irregularities related to the functioning of the Store.
5. The store undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days, and if it was not possible, to inform the customer within this period when the complaint will be considered.
36. The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason and without incurring additional costs, within 14 days from the date of:
1. receipt of the purchased Goods - in the case of sales contracts,
2. registration in the store - in the case of services provided electronically.
36. If you wish to exercise the above-mentioned right of withdrawal from the contract, a relevant statement in this regard should be delivered to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
37. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the contract is considered void, and the consumer is obliged to return the goods delivered to him immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the contract.
38. The cost of returning the goods is borne by the consumer.
39. The seller immediately after receiving the consumer's declaration of withdrawal from the contract, but not later than within 14 days, returns to the consumer all payments made by him, including the costs of delivering the item.
40. If the consumer has chosen a method of delivering the goods other than the cheapest usual method of delivery, the Seller is not obliged to reimburse the consumer for the additional costs incurred by him.
41. The seller returns the payment using the same method of payment as used by the consumer, unless the consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of return, which does not involve any costs for him.
42. If the Seller has not offered to collect the item from the consumer himself, he may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the consumer until he receives the item back or the consumer provides proof of its return, depending on which event occurs first.
43. The consumer is liable for the decrease in the value of the item as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
44. Any disputes related to the services provided by the Seller will be resolved by the court having jurisdiction over the seat of the Seller, except for disputes in which one of the parties is a consumer, in which case these disputes will be resolved by a court determined in accordance with the general principles of procedural law.
45. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code, the provisions of the Act on the provision of electronic services, the Act on Consumer Rights and other relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.
46. By placing an order, the Customer agrees to issue VAT invoices, electronic invoices sent in the form of a PDF file to the Customer's e-mail address or receipts for the purchase without the recipient's signature.
47. The Seller reserves the right to change the provisions of the Regulations.
48. Users will be informed about changes to the Regulations by posting information about changes on the Website. Any changes to the Regulations become effective within 2 weeks of their publication in the manner described in the previous sentence.
49. These Regulations come into force on October 15, 2019.
50. Cookies policy
2. Cookies are small text files saved on the disk in order to maintain the session
3. of the User, so that he does not have to enter the User's name and password on each page, as well as enabling the creation of viewing statistics, displaying advertisements with content specific to the User and generating online consumer surveys along with preventing the possibility of re-voting in them.
4. Cookies are not intended to collect the User's personal data, they do not interfere with the configuration of his computer, as well as the integrity of the system, and they are not used to install any computer programs on his hard drive, with particular emphasis on viruses, Trojans or other harmful applications .
5. Cookies are not processed by other websites and can be deleted by the User at any time.